Monday, May 4, 2015

Blog 5 and 6 quarter 4


                                          Why I'm Afraid of Bees
                                           R.L Stine



          In the book that I'm reading called,  "Why I'm Afraid of Bees" this kid named Gary was laying down in the sun until he heard a buzzing noise in his ear. When he sits up he looks around to see what the buzzing noise was coming from, but he couldn't find what was making the buzzing noise. Later that day Gary was outside playing with his dog until he felt a needle like feeling go inside his leg. When he  saw a yellow and black looking bug with a stinger  he was curious what it was after it bit him he says "I can't understand how Krissy can love these creatures so much." Then the sister Krissy says "he only jumps on me because he loves me."  Gary says " When I saw Mr. Andretti the next day his suit wasn't white it was black because it was completely covered with bees. Mr. Andretti  was wearing string on his wrists and ankles. Gary says that Mr. Andretti looks like something from a Horror Movie because of all the bees on him and the string on his wrist and Ankles. 


     The conflict in the Book that I'm reading called "Why I'm afraid of bees" is that the kid Gary thinks that the Mr. Andretti is a bee because he is always around bees and he has the colors of a bee on his suit that he wears to protect his face from getting stung by a bee in the face or  to protect him in general. and I know this because on page 79 it says "sometimes I feel like Mr. Andretti is a bee because he is always covered in bees." This proves that to Gary Mr. Andretti looks like a bee because he is always covered with bees to get honey from the hives of the bee. Many people think that bees are awesome. Ever since Gary was 6 or 7 he has always been afraid of bees because when he hears buzzing noises  he gets worried and scared 1  because he doesn't know if it is a bee or a mosquito or a fly because those 3 bugs make a buzzing noise.


       Gary from the  book that I'm reading called "Why I'm Afraid of bees"  Gary is such a quiet and scared person. I know this because on page 3 of "Why I'm afraid of bees" Gary says that he has always been afraid of bees since he was 8 years old. And that reason is because he was laying in the sun when he hear the buzzing noises in his ear. So then he got up and searched around  but then he couldn't find the source of the buzzing sounds. His sister Krissy is kind of weird to her brother Gary. I know this because on page 17 Krissy says I don't know how my brother doesn't  like bees it's kind of awkward. This proves that Krissy is  kind of weird and mean to her brother.










  

No comments:

Post a Comment